Words... And Then Some!

I really couldn't tell you even if I wanted to. It's all so sudden… and I made it happen. I made the wheels turn. Now the events change and I am at a loss for words. Hm! 'at a loss for words'… someone told me that not too long ago. And now I just realize how ridiculous that sounds. It's not a 'loss of words', I just don't know where to begin with all the overwhelming feelings I have. Happy! I can tell you many a word, but it's all so useless… to you that is. My words will be helpful to me, but they will be nonsense to you. Hm! Maybe I don't even want you to know… there's no need for you TO know. I am the one that needs to be clear. You choose your path. So 'at a loss for words' becomes the more convenient response questions, yours AND mine.

Questions, answers, words: Confusion. There's a word…! Pain. Exhaustion. Resiliency. Clarity. Motivation. Power. Movement. Wisdom. Love.

Excitement...! Yes, even with the pain and the tiresome feelings of being busy and making the wheels turn for yourself, on your own behalf. Life is so hard… so full of beauty, love… and so full of disappointments all in the same chapter.

A new chapter begins. And it's nerve wracking. Don't be fooled. I am nervous… but not scared. There's THE difference. But nerves only come from uncertainties the Universe provides. So what should I do? I choose to use those to my advantage. How beautiful is change! How beautiful is to move on, to clear your head, to know what you want… and to see how others don't and won't fit into your plan. Yes, there is a plan. Always…

Don't judge, don't misinterpret! There's not gonna be any 'using' people. There will be sharing though, and loving, and laughter. Yes! Laughter! I am SO looking forward to that. The Universe knows. You asked and you received. And whatever doesn't fit, well… it just won't fit. Don't try to fit it. Let it go. I know; it's the hardest. But it CAN be done, and it was.

Esquiva… esquivar lo negativo, lo innecesario, lo obscuro y lo que trae nubes al Corazón, a mi Ser. Se presentarán esos momentos, pero hay maneras, y luego hay más maneras.

Amar, sin obstaculos, sin duda, sin miedos. Que lindo! Tan cerca y tan lejos… tan cerca.

Y paso por todo el proceso, hoy y mañana… y cuando termine, volveré a comenzar. Y así es… comienzo un capítulo y llevo conmigo risa, amor, poder y convicción.

Conviction: There's another word for you! LOL! I guess you can also match that one with wisdom. Well, most of the time, and for some.

Comments

Popular Posts