About My Husband

My future husband (wherever he is) is loving and funny - God, he's funny! He exudes sexiness & tenderness all at the same time. He's powerful, never overbearing... but he lets me have it if I get out of line (I'm smiling to myself). He's never afraid of what I'll say because he knows I would not hurt him.

We consult each other for most everything. We share our lives and keep a certain independence from each other. We trust each other and have fun! We go out dancing, we stay in & watch movies, we go to plays and go camping at times. We sometimes sing to each other, no matter how that may sound, and we are not afraid to look like a fool in front of each other.

We can't keep our hands off each other, but never go overboard making a scene either. At times we use no words, just a smile and we know... a glance and we might just be laughing. When one falters the other is there to pick up, understanding that some day it might be their turn.

The other half takes over at the most difficult times. But you know what? We spoil each other too! And even the house is kept in check, by one or the other. It doesn't look like a museum. In fact, our friends love to come over, although sometimes we might pretend we're not even home! LOL! I might be working, but his friends still come over for the game. And there's times that he even waits for me with flower petals all around and the bathtub filled with hot water... candles... romantic. There are other times that I... well, he knows... ;)

My future husband (wherever he might be) loves money, but can do without it just the same. We might have it all, but we can make it all if we ever lose it all. We love our families, share times with them all. There are times, though, that we love to just stay home, no matter how much they call. We don't worry because our families might just do the same! :)

We're not models and we're not body builders (well, at least I'M not), but he keeps me motivated to look good and sexy. He knows how to do that though, he's not afraid to speak his mind. Thank God for his tact! He loves me and I love him. We brag about each other to our friends, but I know not to give too many details... you just never know who might be waiting for her turn. LOL! But I don't worry either; he knows what he's got! ;)

----------------------------

You thought I was describing someone already existing, didn't ya?! LOL! Nope... not yet! ;) But that pretty much summarizes what it should be for me. Some women tell me I'm too picky, but why settle? I know my partner will NEVER settle, so we'll keep each other on our toes, I'm sure...!

Hope you find your love... I hope we all do. With it... well, it's just life, but better!

Comments

Popular Posts