Let me speak to you from this perspective... There are no filters, no fears, no anger, no shame. The love I feel speaks the truth. It will not be denied. We are mistaken, you and I. You with your truths and me with mine. Apart we cannot conquer, our life has not begun. I need you; you need me. We walk in fear and blind. Thinking we shall endure it, apart our pain in just plain sight. I forgive you as you forgave me. There's nothing to forgive. I love you and you love me. The rest is plain to see. I can't deny my feelings, a captive of your whims. Reedem my heart, my body and soul, they are yours forever more. Confirm what once you told me... and claim your right to love! Claim all that you already conquered. Don't fear this life, this love. We can overcome it... you know we can, my love. We just need love on our side. We need the truth to shine. Nothing will stop us, you've seen it. I've felt this love sublime. Don't deny me, I beg you. You know in turn you harm yourself. I am you, you're always with me. We belong to each other in every respect. So don't turn away this minute. Cherish each step we took. I'm yours, you're mine, I know this. There's so much more we need to show. I love you. I love you. And in your heart this truth you know.

Comments

Popular Posts