I Miss You

How I miss the way he missed me, used to reach out to my soul. It was his as he devoured it, as he made my thoughts his own. And he loved me, I could feel it; I was his, as my love grew. Without words, for none were needed. Our love of eons - all I knew. In his skin I found our laughter, found the essence of the world. In his lips were all the answers, justice, life and truth entwirled.  How I grew! He changed me, challenged me. Through new lenses I did learn. Humbled, honered, shaken, tested. Never will I be the same. But maybe I was only dreaming. It could never really be. What I dreamt could never happen. In this world does not exist. Tested, failed, so soon forgotten. Out of his sight out of his heart. He thinks me horrid, manipulative, cunning master of the mind. What once had flourished commeneces withering. He cannot feel it. He cannot see. His broken pieces he gathers lonely. He'd rather do it alone and free. My heart was shattered, he thinks it's iron. I fear to speak my heart away. He fears my love and doubts my reasons. He'll think I smoothly will push my way. My steps are heavy, my chest in pain. My heart is bleeding. I'll keep it in. No sense in saying what was repeated, no sense if he'll just believe it ill. So feel me, hear me, as once we did it, without the words spoken from our tongues. My love is trying to touch you, reach you, to taste our life and to live our songs.

Comments

Popular Posts