She said it's not up to her to bring me home. And I cried like a little girl, too much of a coward to drive myself home. Longing for the deep sleep, the peace and the absence of this anguish only found in the warm slumber. It doesn't matter. No one hears your cries, little girl. Grow some skin, hard and solid like a cacoon. For eternity, and back, no one hears your soul, no one holds your heart. You are stuck here, I can't take you, and then gave me a crude smirk. Shrills, screaming, dizzy spasms of my mind. Nothingness, darkness, hopelessness, frozen. The road is quiet, I won't drink and drive. I can make it if I'm careful, stealth and precision with all my might. I'll hold your little hands, don't worry! I can drive us there all night. The road is long only on theory, I can drive us pretty fast. You'll be sleeping in your own bed before you can say good night. Everyone will notice you've gone from the party, only after a little while.

Comments

Popular Posts